Aspiring to excel in all areas of the school experience.
With a strong history of traditions, community partnerships and pride, we, the Ada Schools, challenge, inspire, and empower all learners through rigorous and meaningful curriculum using effective and innovative instructional strategies.
- High levels of student achievement take place in an atmosphere of mutual respect where people work as a team to meet the needs of all learners.
- Effective and innovative instructional strategies include those that are relevant, research-based, data-driven, and technologically advanced.
- Optimum learning occurs when students are highly engaged in meaningful work, assisting in setting their own high standards and measuring progress.
- Students are better prepared for the future when they become self-directed learners, independent thinkers, and problem-solvers.
- Students who are provided educational excellence, community service opportunities, and extra-curricular activities develop into well-rounded young adults who become caring citizens and contributing members of society.
- School and community partnerships include schools, families, businesses, universities, and other community organizations or groups.
- Through the dedicated efforts of school, family and community, students are launched for a life of learning.
Download a Copy
Vision, Mission and Beliefs